NEW PATIENT OFFER
No Gap or $180 check-up, x-rays (as many as required), cleans + fluoride (normally $300)
What to expect: Our receptionist and nurses will welcome you into our clinic, they will then make you feel calm for those who have dentistry anxiety.
Our team will then offer a comprehensive check up, and will provide education and options for all patients, including:
1. General muscle, jaw and TMJ assessment and check up (add link to check-up page)
2. Comprehensive dental examination (link to general dentistry)
3. Gum health examination
4. Oral cancer check
5. X-rays, if required
6. Professional DSLR photographs, if necessary
- Our team will then provide education and present your x-rays and various photos.
- The team will then discuss with you all options and any costs involved with you.
- Our team will then allow you to make an informed, no pressure decision.
- Our team will then provide you with a complementary new oral health care pack.
FREE KIDS DENTAL
Sapphire Dentistry is proud to support the Child Dental Benefit Schedule through Medicare and will Bulk Bill all dental work accessible through the schedule.
*Free Kids Dental applies to those who are eligible for the Child Dental Benefit Schedule through Medicare.
Sapphire Dentistry are pleased to pleased to provide complementary obligation-free consults for all patients. All patients receive a one-on-one discussion with our orthodontist.