At Sapphire Dentistry, we have always taken infection control very seriously. The health of our patients and staff are our priority and we are taking all necessary precautions as per government advice surrounding COVID-19. We will continue to screen all patients and staff for cold and flu-like symptoms for our safety and yours.
Announcing the move to level 3 dental restrictions
As of Thursday 6th of August we will be moving to level 3 dental restrictions.
What does this mean?
- We are still open & here for your dental care needs, however, only for urgent & emergency appointments.
- This means if you are in any discomfort, pain, or experience a dental emergency we are still here to take care of you!
- We will be maintaining our infection control protocols, as your safety is always of number 1 concern.
We urge you to not delay seeking treatment of any dental issues, if you are unsure if you can be seen, just give us a call & we’d be more than happy to help.
Our COVID-19 infection protocol includes:
- All patient areas are disinfected regularly throughout the day
- Hand Sanitiser Bottles are located in the Waiting Room area
- Hand Sanitiser is dispensed at the end of every appointment for every patient
- Magazines and Toys have been removed from the Waiting Room regions and more…
We are also well stocked up in important dental items such as masks, gloves and materials to ensure we continue to be fully equipped to assist our patients to the highest standards they have all come to expect.
Otherwise, we are still fully operational and it is business as usual here. We are fully committed to ensuring our workplace is a safe environment for everyone.
Questions? Feel free to give us a call on 5744 3484 & our team would love to help.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!